Monday, June 15, 2009

Aw yeah

Made it through day one! I was off to a rough start when I hopped into my car and it didn't start. Battery was dead, so I had to track down my brother to come give me a jumpstart. Soo I was an hour late to work, BUT that left me an extra 35 minutes to read more of Midnight Sun. I'm an addict, and it's pathetic.

I think it's hilarious that the one day I'm ready and rarin' to go, we have an office lunch meeting and they order like 300 pizzas. So everyone ate pizza, but I was strong! Grilled chicken and cottage cheese... haha. Sounds gross, but I know it was better for me. I resisted tons of temptation today. I went grocery shopping after work and bought all sorts of good-for-me foods. I'm proud of myself, even though it's only been one day.

Sidenote: I had to skip the gym tonight, which I'm totally bummed about. At the end of the day, I went out to my car to leave work and once again, my battery was completely dead. So, had to track down a jump and then wait around at friggin' AutoZone for someone to replace my battery. This dude who replaced it was sweating bullets all over my engine, and then as he was screwing the stuff in, it sprayed sparks all over him. I tried not to laugh, but damn, it was funny.

I'm such a bitch sometimes. Oh well. At least I have my battery now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment